Swift

What to post...

     Okay, so managing a blog that's being graded by your teacher is slightly harder than I thought. It's a creative assignment, which I was excited about because I usually consider myself a pretty creative person. But my creativity comes in problem solving....maybe. When I'm giving an assignment, or a problem or a set requirement. I figure out how to change it just enough to make it somewhat original. When I'm given a blank slate though, that's a lot harder. Sure you can do anything you want, but, what do you want to do. There's no requirements to hinder you or keep you from making something perfect, so there's not really an excuse to turn in anything less than perfect. I suppose it all comes back to the fear of being wrong. The more I think about it, and my actions, and thoughts, the more I realise how much the fear of being wrong affects me throughout the day. It would be horrible to live without it though. We'd all be running around acting like five year olds. I suppose the embarrassment wouldn't be there since we wouldn't have fear, but it would still be utter chaos. Though, now that I'm thinking about it, would that utter chaos even be a bad thing? Sure it'd be hilarious, but bad? I don't know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog