Swift

Tom Ferrero

500 Knives

     As some of you may know, my Dad is currently not working. He was diagnosed with MDS, a type of blood cancer. The cancer is all gone now, but his health has yet to return to it's prime. In his time at home, he's gotten into all sorts of different projects, the most recent of which is knife making. Before you get all judgmental, I want you to take a look at some of these things. Have you seen an artfully designed knife? They're absolutely gorgeous.


They can look like this                                                 Or this












They can look like CRICKETS!                                    Or maybe lions are more your speed?








     My dad checked a book out of the library on artistic knives such as this. It's simply called 500 Knives, by Lark Books. One artist in particular: Tom Ferrero, caught my eye.

 Look at this thing! It doesn't even look like a knife!
Gourd Knife

                                   And ooooh look at this one how cool is that.

Borealis Blade


And I've got no clue what this is                    Idk man I just think this stuff looks really cool
but it looks cool.                                          
Aganon's Device

Instrument









     Anyways, I hope that none of you ever get turned away from an activity because it's not conventional, or widely participated in. Just to it. If you do it well, it'll turn out amazing no matter what it is. I hope you all have a lovely day, and I have a dare for you: Try something new. That's it, :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog