Swift

Decades and changing Trends

   
   I'm sure y'all have noticed, but 40's, 60's, and 90's fashion are all very in style right now. I love it. The 60's have always been my heart decade; I like the revolution of it all. I would have loved to be among the parade for the very first earth day. In the least macabre sounding way, maybe get sent to jail for protesting segregation of some reality TV show. Maybe experience mass hysteria with other teenage girl Beatles fans. Who knows. I'd be in. Anyways, I'm fairly certain that the 50's and 70's fashion will come next. (And then after that: the 80's! Hell yes fish net tops) Who knows, maybe we'll even get a bit of Great Gatsby-esque 20's wear. I was was watching Grease last night and am freaking excited for this. 60'S, 70's and maybe something else return. Of course, Grease was released in 1978 so it's portrayal of 50's fashion might not be perfect, but I'd imagine it's close, and oh my goodness do I love those poodle skirts. And pastel capris. And greaser outfits. THE WHOLE AESTHETIC OF THE 50'S IS SO CUTE!!!
Cha Cha from Grease in them lovely pastel capris
They even made her a Barbie??!!!




I know less about 70's clothes, but I think I like those too.

When I googled 70's clothes
this came up? 
     I hope these words make sense. I'm kind of deliriously tired today. I was dreaming that I was about to get stabbed. I also hope that when poodle skirts and feathered hair comes back, you think of me, and know that I can predict the future.

     Anyways, if anybody is reading this, they should leave a response. Because conversations are fun. Maybe talk about fashion and decades trends. Maybe talk about the future. Post an entire essay of a report you did on changes and and trends and human psychology. Idgaf. I also don't care if you're an acquaintance and feel like posting on this would look really creepy. Because it wouldn't. It takes a lot to weird me out. I also like most conversations, because I like almost every individual I've ever met. Everyone had something lovely and nice about them ya know? (I hate humanity as a whole though tbh).
Anyways, say something. Cus that'd be cool.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog